Driving Directions

Venue

Tremont Plaza Hotel
222 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410-727-2222
www.tremontplazahotel.com

Driving Directions & Parking Options

Click here for Driving Directions & Parking Options http://www.tremontplazahotel.com/directions-and-parking

From Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI): Exit onto I-95, continue to Exit 4 Baltimore. Follow the I-395 Exit heading downtown, and stay in the lane for the Inner Harbor. Bear right toward onto Conway Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Charles Street. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Saratoga Street, and travel one block to St. Paul Place. Turn right. The Tremont Plaza Hotel is on the corner of Saratoga and St. Paul Place.

From the North on I-83: Begin west on Baltimore Beltway (I-695) toward Towson. Take Exit 23 heading south on Jones Falls Expressway (I-83). Take the St. Paul Street Exit, one way, heading south. Continue down St. Paul Street until it forks, then take the right fork onto St. Paul Place. After approximately four blocks, the Tremont Plaza Hotel will be on your right.

From the North or South on I-95: From Washington or the Fort McHenry Tunnel, take the I-395 Exit, heading downtown, and stay in the lane for the Inner Harbor. Bear right toward the Inner Harbor onto Conway Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Charles Street. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Saratoga Street, and go one block to St. Paul Place. Turn right. The Tremont Plaza Hotel is on the corner of Saratoga and St. Paul Place.

From I-70: Take I-695 towards Glen Burnie. Follow I-95 north to Baltimore and follow the above directions (from south on I-95).